Allen Lau #08A3668
Auburn C. F.
PO Box 618
Auburn NY 13024-0618
- Gender: Male
- Ethnicity: American-born Chinese
- Age : 54
- Birthday: Dec 01, 1959
- Sexual Preference: Straight
- Relationship Status: Single
- Interested In: Women
- Looking For: Friendship, A Relationship
- My Religion: Christian, Pagan, Wiccan, Interfaith
- Highest Level of Education: College
- Hometown: New York City
OPENING PROFILE STATEMENT
* Thank You for visiting and reviewing my profile.
* My focus is upon positive personal developments Intellectually, and Spiritually.
* My Profile State shares a true live story. My personal testimony about myself having lived all of my life as a sincerely honest decent moral Human Being, who was loved and revered by most who knew me. I am a honest hard working functional member of society who lived my life best as I possibly could by my lifetime of Christian faith and The Boy Scout’s motto. I am in fact a decorated hero and honorably retired servant and protector of the people.
* This is also My story about how things in life can suddenly happen beyond our knowledge and how life can change on us in ways we least desire or expect it to, as I did retire from public service, while still suffering much undiscovered and untreated job related Post Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD), a form of combat related illness due to long-term constant exposures to dangerous violent traumatic incidents). Which vastly affected me in ways I was unaware of for years.
* Life is never simple as we would like it to be, even when before all this happened I did successfully maintain a very simple and basic live when not at work. Many would even of said I had the whole world in my hands in envy of me that I had it all.
* What started as an average day and a simple routine trip to the store I commonly done 1000s of times before, a moment in time of one day, totally changed the entire path of my life forever.
* There are times I still ask GOD “WHY??? did all this happened to me???” As I done all possible to the best of my abilities of the time to live my life as a good person and definitely No harm towards anyone.
* I am not proud of anything that happened as a result of that 2006 day, as it was in fact a sad tragedy for all involved.
* I’ve spent past feeling angry at GOD and for all that happened simply because none of it was my wish for any of it to happened.
* Yet as a result of that one tragic incident, So many who were not present, nor ever actually knew me created their own conclusions and judgments upon me, without ever knowing all contributing factors.
* I share my personal struggles to daily plights in survival within a very hostile to me prison environment and of paradigms unique to prison environments.
* My blogs and documents section shares testimonies of positive changes can still happen in ways we never anticipated possible as I worked through life’s daily circumstances to rediscover myself and path.
* I am on record a Wiccan by faith, although some including my teachers may of innocuously joked with me that I can sound Christian by default, I can only laugh about it with them in positive humor and understanding.
* I have formal scholastic training in WICCA, and interfaith theological training. I been granted permission and title by The Church and School of WICCA, to serve as assistant minister in prison ministry. I also have a Doctor of Religious Science degree by another organization.
* Further My story shows how even when against all odds, when all others simply passed judgments, had given up hope and abandoned me, that life can suddenly change positively when we least expect, to lead me upon new paths never expected. But more importantly it shows that later there exist positive transformations that were never imagined possible before, where I discover a renewed self and My renewed personal path with the ultimate heavenly creator GOD of All above and below, and the ministry by His Confederations of benevolent heavenly Angels, and Angelic Spirit Guides.
* Mine is not simply another story about a man who finds religion in prison, nor about merely any given sets of labels or names placed upon a person’s religion.
* I have discovered through higher Spiritual Awakenings and Enlightenments that GOD and ITs Confederations or for some their Higher Powers, do not actually care about what labels we each put upon titles of our chosen beliefs or religions but more so in the genuine sincerity of our hearts and of our inner Soul and Spirit.
* Through Spiritual Awakening and Enlightenments of higher knowledges and wisdoms that religion is but a series of labels created by humans.
* That more important is we all love and respect each other, and each’s ways as unique individuals, and to know we all are in fact a part of each other in many ways beyond the fuller scopes our comprehension may of a given moment allowed.
* My faith in GOD has taught me that we all are in many ways related to each other, that we all are a part of a greater family than just by our own perspectives but in more ways than imagined including Spiritually as well.
* I shared in discussions of my blogs and documents section, commentaries about my daily life which I put much efforts in self discovery, inventory, and Spiritual Meditations to allow myself and Inner Spirit to be transformed in evolving into an even better person.
* To enhance your visit experience, Please try to take the greater positive views of a man who is upon a earnest endeavor in his daily path and walk Spiritually with GOD being ministered for positive changes.
* Try not to judge or perceive me from just one or a few blog commentaries but look at me from a greater and wider series of views that happened over a long period of time, and not just as only a moment in time as forever a depiction of me.
* Know that the realities of life is never upon a singular incident or path but can have a life of its own in that life and people do change, go through many self reflective thoughts and phases to reach and accomplish those changes.
* Like the rest of the known universe, our lives moment to moment are factually in constant motions of changes whether we know it or not.
* I work hard daily to be that best possible better man and unique person.
*** What I hope and pray for is a live human Spiritual Sponsor and Mentor from the outside, where we can in friendship exchange ideas and knowledge amicably about the WICCA religion.
*** What I also hope and pray for is possibly a positive long term sincere friendship with a woman, where we each can in a moral sense be supportive as friends for each other’s daily plights with living our lives on life’s terms. Either by correspondence with a genuinely sincere woman, or some day by in-person visits to the facility I am at, with me for conversations and lunch.
* I hope you will enjoy the testimonies of my story and are able to later have greater compassion in understanding my story with love and mercy upon your best intellectual and spiritual sense of perspectives.
* Please know that I am not just about religion, I do have a great diverse sense of humor which can manifest itself upon ways you not normally expect. There are many Far Sides to my ways of humor :-).
* I prefer ONLY WOMEN pan-pals.
* I do not have email.
Please write me directly via, U.S. Postal mail by addressing your correspondence to:
Allen Lau, 08A3668
Auburn Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 618
Auburn, New York 13024
United States of America
* Note: Directives and Rules of New York State Prisons:
Prisoner to prisoner correspondence is not permitted,
All mail to Allen Lau, must originate with full names from an outside non-correctional facility source.
*** Thank You for visiting my profile ***
Seafoods, Sushi, Porterhouse Steak (Med-Well), Fried Chicken Wings
Favorite TV Show
Nightly News report, History Channel, Myth Busters, 2-and-1/2 Men
If it harm none; do as you will.
Classic rock, country, alternative, club-techno, reggie, classical
Star Wars trilogy, Sci-Fi, Forbbiden Planet
Wicca Bible, Holy Bible, many Science & engineering books
Thomas Edison, King David, King Solomon, & few others
Inmate Release Date